Monday, December 14, 2015

Pushing it to the next level

Here we go!!! P90x3!!!

I love, love, love 21 day fix - but I know that if I am going to keep improving then I need to push myself.  Not that 21 day fix was easy by any means, but my body was getting use to it and I could feel my self start to go in to routine mode.  

After talking to some people who had done P90x3 I knew that it would be ok to move forward with this even with both my ACLs being repaired.  (I'm very careful about my knees, because I do not want to go through that again!).

So today started the p90x3 journey.  90 days of extreme 30 min workouts!  I made it through the first workout.  There are some things in there I cannot do, yet - but I can't wait for the day when I say look where I am now!!!

Never Miss a Monday!!!

Let me know who else is ending this year strong, and kicking butt right into the new year!

don't be afraid to be goofy


No comments:

I did it!!! I am Published

 I did it!!! I finally pushed myself and got something published - already thinking what to do next.  But first this one.  I put together a ...