Tuesday, December 1, 2015

No Excuses

Making progress!! That is right no more excuses.  No more giving up.  One day at a time.  I just finished my 3rd half marathon.  For the last three miles I had to limp my way along.  I had shooting pain up my heal and my hamstring started to cramp - but I wasn't going to not finish.  I did not stop.  Left foot, right foot, left foot, right foot was my mantra for 3 very long miles - but when I got to the crowd at the last 3 tenths of a mile they got a little easier.  As my husband ran head of me every 25 yards or so to push me through I crossed that finish line with a smile on my face.

I am taking that determination with me into this daily fitness journey.  Because every day is really a race for me.  The finish line is accomplishing that days workout and that days eating plan.  I am going to cross it with a smile on my face, even if it is limping my way along until I get there.  

I am currently in week 2 of this round of 21 day fix challenge.  When this challenge is up I am taking a leap in my fitness routine and I am going to have a challenge group for P90x3.   I am looking for people to support me in this.  I am open to all comments, encouragement and pushing.  It is no excuse December right into and through 2016!!!

No comments:

I did it!!! I am Published

 I did it!!! I finally pushed myself and got something published - already thinking what to do next.  But first this one.  I put together a ...