Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Keeping it real - and going uncomfortable

Alright I so did not want to get up today - too many late nights in a row that have kept my brain buzzing through the night.  However the streak is still alive - Day 17 in the books!!!  No excuses is the way I am living.

"If your sick of staring over, stop quitting!" - Autumn Calabrese

I have take this quote to heart and I am living it.  What progress will I make if I keep letting my frustrations get to me.

P90x3 Yoga was the name of the game this morning.  LOVED IT!! as you can tell from how relaxed I am in the second picture. :)

Another awesome thing happened this morning - I saw some definition in my arms - I mentioned it to my husband thinking maybe it was just wishful thinking - nope he saw it too!!! woot woot!!!

Ok so what did I mean by going uncomfortable  - no I was not talking about wearing clothes that are too tight!!!  I meant push your comfort zone to make you better at what ever you are try to succeed at.  Last night I was the "presenter" for our team call.  I took some training over the weekend and they asked me to give my summary and tips from it.  I was nervous - I tend to speak really, really fast when I'm nervous or excited and I was both nervous and excited.  But I did it.  Afterwards I felt great! Felt like what I shared was valuable and that I kept my speech speed at normal rate!!! LOL I know not necessarily something people generally worry about.

Remember No Excuses and make your goals and reach your goals!

If you haven't checked out who I run 4 please do www.whoIrun4.com
Have you checked out my fitness page: RFit4Life
If your on instagram you can find me @hopcoach

Before Yoga
After Yoga

No comments:

I did it!!! I am Published

 I did it!!! I finally pushed myself and got something published - already thinking what to do next.  But first this one.  I put together a ...