Sunday, December 13, 2015

Making Memories

My future step-son-in-law and husband's first NFL football game!!! Loved passing on the tradition of making memories.  It was so great to take the bus over and back.  Plus side the future step-son-in-laws team won.

No worries #noexcuses is still in affect - streak #day14 is still still alive. 21 day fix yoga.  Today was the last day of round 5 of 21 day fix.  I lost 3 pounds and 8.5 inches.  I am very very happy with these results.  

Tomorrow starts an exciting new chapter in my workout adventure P90x3!   I'm excited for this 90 day adventure, and a little worried how sore I will be and my knees will hold up.  I will let you all know.

Happy Sunday!




No comments:

I did it!!! I am Published

 I did it!!! I finally pushed myself and got something published - already thinking what to do next.  But first this one.  I put together a ...