Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Still going strong #day31

This week is the last of the "known" workouts.  In P90x3 week 4 is a transition and then there are new workouts for week 5-7.  I am enjoying this third week.  I feel stronger, more flexible and I feel like my balance is improving.  Each day I see of feel something that is improving.  It is an amazing feeling.

I am enjoying my time away from work.  I really feel like I am renewing myself this break - and I really needed that.

If you have been following my progress and want to join in for the new year please comment below or on my facebook and lets talk.  Lets see if what I am doing could work for you as well.

No comments:

I did it!!! I am Published

 I did it!!! I finally pushed myself and got something published - already thinking what to do next.  But first this one.  I put together a ...