Wednesday, December 23, 2015

It's starting to look a lot like....

Well at least the inside of the house is looking like Christmas.  Growing up in Minnesota I am use to white Christmases, even after 7 years I'm still not use to it.  Add on this year we are looking at record Highs.

Oh well I am officially on vacation for the next 10 days!!!  I slept in an hour extra and then got up and remembered in was P90x3 yoga day!! Oh happy day!! My muscles were so glad for the stretching the yoga gives them.  I was even able to catch the amazing sunrise.

Merry Christmas eve eve.  Enjoy your time making memories

#day24




No comments:

I did it!!! I am Published

 I did it!!! I finally pushed myself and got something published - already thinking what to do next.  But first this one.  I put together a ...