Friday, December 4, 2015

Keep your commitments

Even when your nights are later than expected keep your commitments.  If feel so much better, even if you are a little tired.  BUSY weekend, starting with my GFWC Sebastian Junior Woman's club!!! Love the holidays and all the friend and family time.  So many great memories are made this time of year for me.  However, I always have to check in and make sure I'm not over booking myself.  It is very easy to over do it and become overwhelmed.

#noexcuses 21 day fix Upper Fix was today's workout.  My arms are still jello-y!


Speaking of no excuses have you seen the virtual race I'm hosting with the awesome bling??


Make it a great FRIDAY!
RinesFit4Life

No comments:

I did it!!! I am Published

 I did it!!! I finally pushed myself and got something published - already thinking what to do next.  But first this one.  I put together a ...