Saturday, December 19, 2015

Make Saturday Count

Holy bananas!  Up at 5:30 to get P90x3 The Warrior workout in.  Then suited up for the Florida cold (it felt like 48 when I stepped out) and hit the road for 3.1 miles walking - training for 1/2 in February.  I was planning on trying for 6.2 miles - however my legs started cramping. I was pushing through it and then I remembered I have the Jingle Bell 2 miler tonight.  NO good to push now and not have a god race tonight.  So I Co ceded and stopped at 3.1 miles to warm up and get ready to take the little man for a birthday surprise.
#noexcuses get out there and make this Saturday count!

No comments:

I did it!!! I am Published

 I did it!!! I finally pushed myself and got something published - already thinking what to do next.  But first this one.  I put together a ...