Saturday, December 5, 2015

Smashing the Excuses

Yes I had a kids birthday party to take my step son to today and a go cart park.
Yes I had a Christmas Parade I was marching in tonight that is about 2 miles round trip.
Yes I had 6 miles planned for my training for my next half.

So what did I do?  I made sure to take my pre and post workout drink and I got to it.  6.2 miles where my average overall pace went from 18:22 during my 3.1 Thursday training miles to today at 18:12!!!  I need to be averaging 16 min/mile or faster by the end of February.  This is heading the right direction!!!

Then off to the go cart park we went for a friends son's birthday party.  We both had a great time!!  My legs were sore but we were home in time for me to take an hour down and get them up and stay off them.

Next it was down to the annual Christmas parade where we all as a family march in the marching band (see the picture below).

Now the youngest is out my feet are in an ice bath and then I am calling it a night so I can make sure to start my morning out with a nice Yoga 21 day fix style before church in the morning.

Sleep well.

Rines Fit4Life


Love my Beach Body performance Pre workout energize and post workout recovery.  I get amazing chocolate taste that feels like I'm cheating and it is actually helping me recover!

No comments:

I did it!!! I am Published

 I did it!!! I finally pushed myself and got something published - already thinking what to do next.  But first this one.  I put together a ...