Sunday, December 20, 2015

Whose watching you?

Happy Sunday!!! Up and getting in Dynamic stretching on this Day 7 of P90x3 and Day21 of my workout streak.  10 minutes left of the workout and my littlest monkey comes out to see whats going on. Then he asks if he can do it with me. Absolutely!!!  So for the last 9 minutes he finished p90x3 dynamic stretch with me.

Nothing like your little one watching and joining in to remind you why you are doing this and you never know who is paying attention.  As Tony Horton says "To your best and forget the rest".

Feeling pretty good now. Was stiff when I got up after all of yesterday's workouts and fun.  We carried on the family tradition on raced in the Jingle Bell 2 miler.

Rest and Restore today - tomorrow is Monday all over again!

Yes I know it is a star trek shirt, yes I know it is the dreaded red shirt - I don't own any star wars shirts.

One day cold enough in FL to wear a hoodie - well before the race started at least

Update on Jocelyn - she had a scare on the operating table, but she is ok.  She has a lot of restrictions but she was able to go home.  Please keep her and her family in your thoughts and prayers.
#irun4jocelyn

No comments:

I did it!!! I am Published

 I did it!!! I finally pushed myself and got something published - already thinking what to do next.  But first this one.  I put together a ...