Monday, December 7, 2015

Superhero Strength

No worries I did not miss Sunday - Sunday started nice and calm and peaceful with 21 day fix Yoga.  

Then we had the great joy of being able go out to dinner with my parents and then see my mom sing in her Holiday performance with the choir she belongs to.  It was great to be able to go to this - I love that they live close enough to do this now.

That however equaled us not getting home until 11:30 last night.  But like I have said there are No Excuses for me and I am Never missing a Monday.  

It took some superhero strength today - hence the batman shirt for the work out this morning (21 day fix Dirty 30!)  However my true superhero is Jocelyn (#irun4jocelyn).  Each day she gets up and brightens the world with her smile no matter how her night went or how she is feeling.  The battle she has fought since she was 2 is amazing and I am so thankful I was pair with her as my buddy coach.

Do you what to know more about my amazing superhero?  Check her out here: Hope-for-Jocelyn

Are you interested in being paired with a buddy, or being a buddy? Check out Who I Run 4

No comments:

I did it!!! I am Published

 I did it!!! I finally pushed myself and got something published - already thinking what to do next.  But first this one.  I put together a ...