Friday, December 18, 2015

To Accomplish something you must first...

To Accomplish something you must first decide to try!!!

Day 5 p90x3 CVX - cardio with weight! Whew now that was a hard workout.  You could feel your muscles fatiguing while the cardio was making you feel tired!!!

Needless to say it took me longer to recover and get ready for work today!  I'm glad today is Friday!!!  I still have the weekend workouts ahead of me with my 1/2 marathon training on top of Saturday's workout, but #noexcuses!  I've got this!!

So who is ready for Christmas?  I still have some wrapping to do, other wise I am ready to go!!!

Remember you choose - decide to try!



No comments:

I did it!!! I am Published

 I did it!!! I finally pushed myself and got something published - already thinking what to do next.  But first this one.  I put together a ...