Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Day 28 - HOME!

Tonight I am back at home in my bed. Thank goodness for my Aunt and Uncle who were able to take myself, my dog and my cat on such short notice.
I got home around 9pm tonight. Got settled in and then got on to work to get caught up a little more so I'm not so behind tomorrow.
Tomorrow it will be right back on track with my workouts. I can't wait.
Yesterday my aunt and I took the dogs for about a 20 minute walk - but its not the same as my normal 30 -60 minute butt kicking workouts. Thought my muscles are not sore at all anymore - so I may be in some minor pain for a few days again instead of minor discomfort. But it is definitly well worth it. It will be interesting to see what happens this Saturday at the weigh in, seeing how the last 3 days went. I have been watching what I was eating, but I haven't been as good as I normally am about writting everything down.

I will let you all know how tomorrow goes.

oh yeah - our house is totally fine. I cannot even smell any smoke from inside the house - but when you walk outside it is like walking up to a bon-fire.

No comments:

I did it!!! I am Published

 I did it!!! I finally pushed myself and got something published - already thinking what to do next.  But first this one.  I put together a ...