Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Day 41 - WII FIT!!!!

Wahooo!!!! I got my Wii Fit today. I love it! I just spent 45 min working out. There are Yoga poses, balancing games, and arobic activities (hulu hop, headers,... running). There are also strengthing exercises, but I haven't tried those yet. I love the running ones and the skiing ones. I'm still not feeling a hundred precent, but until the doctors say I can't work out or my body tells me to stop I will keep going. I know it is the only thing that is going to work - so I really hope I don't get to the point where the doctor or my body tells me to stop.
Thankfully our Customer who was going to come this week (a week early) could not get their travel plans approved so they will be here next week as originally planned. It is going to be a very long busy week, but because I have been consistently working out I do not think it will be an issue. I believe I have already made my working out a habit - so not to work out will be worse than staying up a little later to work out.

I stayed with in my points today. I got 3 veggies in.

Happy Tuesday to you all!

No comments:

I did it!!! I am Published

 I did it!!! I finally pushed myself and got something published - already thinking what to do next.  But first this one.  I put together a ...