Monday, May 26, 2008

Day 40

Happy Memorial Day!

Well I didn't post yesterday, but I stayed within in my points and got in 2 veggies. I didn't officially work out, but spent about 4 hours helping my husband put up the stairs and part of the floor for our attic. A lot of lifting and holding and nailing. I could feel the work in my muscles when I came inside and desided not to push it with any more of a work out.

Today I stayed within my points. Got 5 veggies in. Then I did 30 minutes on my eliptical - program #1. I haven't used my eliptical in a while - it felt great.

Tomorrow is the day I have been waiting for for quite a while. Tomorrow my Wii Fit board comes!!! I will give you an update tomorrow and let you know what I think of it.

Have a great night!

No comments:

I did it!!! I am Published

 I did it!!! I finally pushed myself and got something published - already thinking what to do next.  But first this one.  I put together a ...