Friday, May 16, 2008

Day 30 - Its Friday!

Friday and I picked up a new DVD. I can get board very easily, so the bigger my workout DVD collection gets the better chance I have of not giving up because I'm board. This was a good pick for my collection, "Drop it with Dance". It is 50 minutes of : Warm-up, Jazz Funck, Hip Hop, 90s (old school), Cool Down. And oh man this DVD is not for the faint of heart. You can do each dance section, Jazz Func, Hip Hop, or 90s (old school) by itself and it wouldn't be such a killer. I love DVDs that have options for the times of your workouts. This makes it easier to work out when you really are exhausted and it also makes it easier to mix and match if you are in a major workout mood.

I went just a little over points tonight - but I got all my fruits and veggies.

Cross your fingers for the weigh-in tomorrow.

No comments:

I did it!!! I am Published

 I did it!!! I finally pushed myself and got something published - already thinking what to do next.  But first this one.  I put together a ...