Saturday, May 17, 2008

Day 31 - Official Month

Well for the official day of a month it wasn't AWESOME, but it was ok. I stayed the same weight this week. Which actually for the week I had was an accomplishment. I know what I am working on is a life style change and so a week like this should not impede my weight loss, but in the past a week like this would have caused me to gain weight. So for this week it is an accomplishment that I maintained my weight.
Officially I have lost 4 1/2 pounds for this month. Its slow and steady weight loss - which is the right way - I just wished it was a little bit faster, but that is part of having PCOS. Knowing that the weight loss will be slow due to the PCOS is actually helpful - it keeps me from getting frustrated, which has stopped my efforts in the past.
Today I did a 15 minute light workout in the morning. Then after dinner Tank, my dog, and I went for a 30 minute walk.
I stayed with in my points today, I have 1 point left. I came up a little short on my fruits and veggies - but I got fruit and veggies in.
My husband and I are probably going to go to see the new Narnia movie tonight. I am not worried about the movie theater. It has never been a difficult place for me to go in terms of my over eating.
I am very proud of the 4 1/2 pounds I have lost this month, but I am a little disappointed that I did not pull of the 5 pounds for the month. This disappointment will not stop me though, it will just cause me to focus more this next month and see if I can make it to that 5 pounds lost during the next month.

Enjoy your Sunday.

No comments:

I did it!!! I am Published

 I did it!!! I finally pushed myself and got something published - already thinking what to do next.  But first this one.  I put together a ...