Thursday, May 8, 2014

TBT Mother's day Style

Same old same old today - day 4 of the 5 am 5k is going well.  I am very tired, but I think my body is starting to adjust.  Its nice to have someone to get up early with and work out.

I promised a picture every day for Mother's day - so since it is Throw Back Thursday here is one of my Mom and Dad holding baby Abby and Baby Miles Jr.

Jocelyn has PT in the pool today, she is very excited.  They didn't keep her in the hospital (they try not to because if she catches anything it is very bad for her) and the antibiotics seem to be helping.  Please keep her and her family in your prayers.

No comments:

I did it!!! I am Published

 I did it!!! I finally pushed myself and got something published - already thinking what to do next.  But first this one.  I put together a ...