Friday, May 23, 2014

Feeling awesome

Had one day down and them was right back at it this morming.  5am 5ks are still going strong.  Plan is to hit the bridge tomorrow morning for bridge trainkng. We are one month out from the Monticello watermelon fest I 5K.  Its the hottest, hillest run I do all year.  I plan on PRing this year, which means I've got to get the hills in.  Only day for this right now is Saturday because we are still carpooling.

Yup one vehical is still down.  We got the next part to try last night and we will see what happens.  Please pray that this is the part.

The bathroom is dry and has had two coats of protection and mildew killer put on.  Next will be primer and paint for water areas.  Fun fun fun.  Thankfully my husband is a very handy man and has been an!e to do all these fixes himself!

Update on Jocelyne - she is working hard at pt and the doctors are working hard and finding out why she is losing weight.  Please keep her and her family in your prayers.

Happy Friday, may it be filled with many blessings.

No comments:

I did it!!! I am Published

 I did it!!! I finally pushed myself and got something published - already thinking what to do next.  But first this one.  I put together a ...