Thursday, May 1, 2014

No Weigh in This Week

Ok I knew this week would be a no weigh in week - instead I had a goal of making it through the weekend following my plan.  Success! I did what I planned and I can't ask for anymore, and I don't want to ruin it if the scale is up because I was part of a big group dinning and didn't have a say in what was served.  So weigh in will have to wait until next week.

What was so special about this weekend?   It was the GFWC Florida Convention weekend! Where all the GFWC groups around the state gather and celebrate the things we've accomplished in our communities over the year.

Its late (early mornings) to bed, to then rise early to start the next day.  It is laughter and new memories with ladies we spend our year with and ladies we only see twice a year at the convention.  Its a time for all of us to let go of our home responsibilities and let our hair down for the weekend.

For your viewing pleasure, pictures from the weekend:














Update on buddy Jocelyn (I Run 4 Jocelyn!) - she is doing ok, her sugar is up and down a lot, hopefully the glucose monitor will provide answers.  Tonight she is going to PROM! She is super excited, I can't wait to see pictures.  

Happy Thursday, may it be filled with many blessings!

No comments:

I did it!!! I am Published

 I did it!!! I finally pushed myself and got something published - already thinking what to do next.  But first this one.  I put together a ...