Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Girl Friends Are Renewing

Spent the weekend with my sisters from GFWC Sebastian River Juniors and other members from around the state at the GFWC Florida Convention.  Late nights and Early mornings.  Celebrating the accomplishments of the year that all the clubs have done to benefit their communities.  I always come back exhausted but with a lighter load.

Its one of two weekends a year where we all get together and shed our responsibilities as wives, mothers, sisters, and working professionals to just enjoy each others company and relax.  I LOVE IT!

Even this weeks car fun is not dampening my spirit.  My radiator is leaking so my wonderful husband has taken it out and ordered a new one - which we are praying will arrive on Wednesday - so for this week we are carpooling together for work.  Even though this morning was a little rough for us matching our times together we made it out the door.  We got to drive in watching the sunrise and sharing time for conversation that we normally don't get.

It is going to be another busy week - heading into some down time.  My step daughter will graduate with her AA this weekend, a month before she graduates high school, due to Dual Enrollment.  She is an amazing young woman and we are so proud of her!

Update on buddy/Jocelyn -
   She had a glucose monitor put in yesterday - which went very well, except them finding a spot to put it, because you need a fatty spot and she has no body fat!!  Now they have to take her sugar readings 4 times a day and not give her any medication to see what is going on.  We are all praying for answers as to why she is feeling "weird".   She has PT today and Wednesday.  If you would like to follow Jocelyn's journey you can go and like this page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Hope-for-Jocelyn/351637158314602.

Also because Jocelyn spends so much time at the hospital she has been given a page for her Hero Package. Check it out here: http://www.gamerosity.com/heroes/jocelyn-nocito

Happy Tuesday, may it be filled with many blessings!

Today's picture: My step daughter and I before she received her award at convention for youth leadership!

No comments:

I did it!!! I am Published

 I did it!!! I finally pushed myself and got something published - already thinking what to do next.  But first this one.  I put together a ...