Thursday, April 17, 2014

Fantastic News

Ok so because of hours changing my weigh in day has changed to Wednesdays.  This week I am down another 3.6 pounds!!!  WAHOO!!!  I'm also starting to see some definition from the weights I've been pushing, which is really kinda cool :).

We started assembling the runners bags last night - its real now! We have the shirts, the bags, the bibs, the goodies!!!  We have 77 runners!!!!!  We've also been informed there are more planning on signing up, at least 5 that I'm aware of.   Its so crazy to believe that just two weeks ago we were only at 22 runners signed up.

The power of prayer - I'm sure of it.  Saturday morning there is a Run or dye Color run 5k going on in our town.  When we originally selected this date there was no races in our community.  I'm not afraid to say we were disappointed when this run choose the exact same day we were already signed up for, but we prayed and left it up to God.

As he promised he has us in the palm of his hand!

Buddy/Coach Jocelyn update - well she has to have an appointment at the surgery center for her tube.  For the next two weeks she has 3 appointments a week at CHOP, but she is a fighter with a smile.  Please continue to keep her in your prayers.   We will be wearing matching shirts on Saturday - her's is in the mail and should arrive tomorrow, I have all the stuff I need to finish mine.

Happy Thursday!! May it be filled with many blessings



No comments:

I did it!!! I am Published

 I did it!!! I finally pushed myself and got something published - already thinking what to do next.  But first this one.  I put together a ...