Monday, April 21, 2014

AMAZING!

Oh my goodness what an Amazing weekend.  If you have been following my posts you know that Saturday was the BIG Egg Scramble 5k that Melanie and I have been planing since August.  2 1/2 weeks ago we only had 22 people signed up, we were wondering if all our hard work was going to be worth it.  Then by Thursday we had 78 people, and we were feeling a little better.  We continued to pray and we were not disappointed - final racer count after registration closed Saturday at 5pm ....... 138!!!!

It was crazy and awesome and hectic and wonderful! We got a lot of compliments on how organized it was - which is amazing because this was our first year!
We are already planning next years - mark your calendar for April 4th 2015 Egg Scramble 5k!!

Find the links below to see great pictures from the day.  I'm still grinning from ear to ear!

Jocelyn and I wore matching shirts!! Here are those pictures.  She has 3 visits to CHOP this week, and might have to have surgery for her tube, so keep those prayers going for her.





No comments:

I did it!!! I am Published

 I did it!!! I finally pushed myself and got something published - already thinking what to do next.  But first this one.  I put together a ...