Friday, April 4, 2014

A new find

Had the opportunity to try something new today.  Pea Protein.  Mixed with Kale, Spinach, almond butter, and almond milk.  It was a bit chauky, but very good.  Then the last 1/4th of it I got the bright idea and mixed it with my plain Greek yogurt.  That masked most of the chauky and was also very good.  :) Happy day when new foods taste so yummy!  Thank you to Meili Burleson  @  Stayfit Health Clubs for this great new find.

Happy Friday, may you have many blessings.

Jocelyn's stomach is giving her problems and she is in a lot of pain - so please pray for that to ease.

Please keep all my MN, Wis, northern friends in your prayers - they just got dumped on with A LOT more snow.  School has been canceled for my nephew.   Stay safe, and if you can stay home up there.

Today's picture is in honor of Jocelyn:

No comments:

I did it!!! I am Published

 I did it!!! I finally pushed myself and got something published - already thinking what to do next.  But first this one.  I put together a ...