Saturday, April 5, 2014

GREAT Day!

What a GREAT Day!!!

It could have started off very badly, as I set my clock, but forgot to set it for Saturday - Thankfully I woke up at 6:50.  I had set my running cloths out the night before as I had gone out with a girl friend Friday night.  This allowed me to be race ready and in my car and on my way in 20 minutes.

I made it to the race in plenty of time and was able to help with some set up needed.  Then it was off to the races.  My last 3k was in February with a time of 29:34.  I wanted to better my time .....   off we went and I followed my training plan of intervals  .... SCORE!!! with a pace of 14:09 min I PR'd by 3 min!! 26:31!!!

Then it was home for a quick shower and down to the Fellsmer day parade - to play with the GFWC Sebastian River Junior's Marching band.

After the parade we were able to stop at the local produce stand and came home with spaghetti squash, beans, and a cherry tomato plant! YUM!

Then after coming home, and recovering from the day in the sun I got a special delivery in the mail - Pictures Jocelyn colored for me!!! There is picture of them below.

Now it is off to date night of dinner and a movie with my husband!  Thank you to my brother and sister-in-law for the Christmas give of tickets to the movies!! :)

Off to date night!

Happy Saturday! May it be filled with many blessing!

Jocelyn update - she has been feeling very "weird".  She doesn't know how else to describe it.  Please keep her in your prayers that she can feel more like herself.




No comments:

I did it!!! I am Published

 I did it!!! I finally pushed myself and got something published - already thinking what to do next.  But first this one.  I put together a ...