Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Asking for help - please help spread the word

Are you the parent, aunt, uncle, friend, etc of someone with special needs?  Have you been reading my posts about my buddy/coach Jocelyn?  Well how did I start running for Jocelyn?  I joined a group called I run for Michael.  What they are all about http://www.whoirun4.com/about-ir4/.

Well we have runners that are waiting 6 months to be matched up with a buddy/coach.  This is a two way relationship that give support, love, and encouragement for all involved.  I look forward to the post and conversations with my buddy every day.  When excuses start to talk me out of my work outs, I am reminded of Jocelyn and all she goes through and all those excuses just disappear.

Are you interested?  Know someone who you think would be interested or could benefit from this support? Those with special needs are matched usually with in a day.  Then you/they need to check out http://www.whoirun4.com/match-me/ it will tell you exactly how to sign up and join the facebook community that will start offering you support from minute 1!


No comments:

I did it!!! I am Published

 I did it!!! I finally pushed myself and got something published - already thinking what to do next.  But first this one.  I put together a ...