Friday, April 11, 2014

Measurement Day

It's been a month since I last took my measurements - ok one day short, but I have a lot of plans for tomorrow so I took them today.  This clearly shows why the pants fit better : ) and I couldn't be more delighted.

Today is weight day and I will be continuing my current plan of HIIT with weights.  It seems to be having great results and quickly.  Two words I do not use easily, or often.

So with out further ado, the measurements:
9/1/13 3/12/14  4/11/14     Change
Upper Arms 16 15.5 15 -1
Chest 46 46.5 46 0
Waist 48 47.5 47 -1
hips 54 52.5 52 -2
thighs 25 24 23.75 -1.25


Jocelyn update: 
It was nice up in PA yesterday and Jocelyn had a nice trip to the park.  She is still in a lot of pain, but always smiling.  I love this girl!  Have you checked out her page? Hope for Jocelyn.  Please keep her in your prayers, she is awaiting some exciting news (I will share when I can).  

No comments:

I did it!!! I am Published

 I did it!!! I finally pushed myself and got something published - already thinking what to do next.  But first this one.  I put together a ...