Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Peace

Today is April 2nd - today is world Autism awareness day.  The color of the day is blue.  I have met some very special young people that have this condition and so I wear blue today to support them.

I also think the high dose of the remedy and the new plan I'm following is working.  The new plan is really a combination of a couple things I've done in the past and was still following, but removing one more thing ... what was that one thing, what plan am I following?

....


You will have to stay tuned till tomorrow to find out. :)

Happy Wednesday, may it be filled with many blessings.

Running Buddy/Coach Jocelyn:
  Had therapy yesterday and it was a lot of stretching.  She thinks she will probably need to be in a back brace, but she has a really good attitude about it.  Right now its all about not being in pain.

Joy news: They are home from the hospital!!!! Wahoo! Every one is happy and healthy. Thank you for all the prayers.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful feeling to know your plan is working! Sometimes that's all you need to help you make the every day choices be good ones and push forth even when you don't feel like it. I love the quote, too! Prayers for Jocelyn for some relief. And wonderful news about Joy!

I did it!!! I am Published

 I did it!!! I finally pushed myself and got something published - already thinking what to do next.  But first this one.  I put together a ...