Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Still Kicking

It is one of those dreary, raining days that really makes me want to curl up with a good book.  I really didn't want to go to the gym, but I run for Jocelyn and she is at CHOP today having a brain MRI and tomorrow she is having an EEG.  She goes out, she has tutoring, all while her stomach is really bothering her and she is feeling weird.  If she can do all that I can bring my behind to the gym.  So off I went.  Today I lifted and I maxed out on all my weight.   My arms feel like they are floating!!

Then on my way back to work I got a surprise visit from my husband.  He had to go to a meeting at a different building and just happened to be heading back when I was returning from the gym. :)

Happy Tuesday, may yours be filled with many blessings.



No comments:

I did it!!! I am Published

 I did it!!! I finally pushed myself and got something published - already thinking what to do next.  But first this one.  I put together a ...