Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Words of Wisdom to pass on today

From PCOS Diva (https://www.facebook.com/pcosdiva)
"Don't approach your PCOS as a battle to be won, a war to be fought or an enemy to be conquered.
When we treat PCOS as the enemy, we give it more power over us. It becomes something to reject and suppress rather than a situation where we have the possibility of learning what is off balance in our lives. It may be physical, emotional, mental, social or spiritual. I believe it is all connected. It isn’t just about taking a pill, eating a low carb diet and killing ourselves at the gym. Healing is so much more than that. This is what I work on with women in my programs. It takes a holistic approach
When you wage a war or battle against PCOS, you are empowering the enemy, but when you say, “how can I heal my life and find peace and balance” then some incredible things happen."

This is a really healthy reminder for me today.  I have been on this journey for what feel like a very long time now, but only over the last year and more importantly the last 4 month really taking the holistic approach of healing instead of fighting.  I am seeing progress, real progress, that is sustainable for the first time.  But it took this whole journey for me to get her and be acceptable to this process.  
Happy Tuesday, may your day be filled with many blessings. 

IRUN4 Jocelyn news:
  She is back at CHOP today, intense physical therapy and too look at her tube.  It came out the other day and was bleeding.  So many prayers for her today please.  She is one strong young lady! 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you have found an approach that allows you to experience success - and peace. Praying for Jocelyn today that she feels the comfort of His strength with her.

I did it!!! I am Published

 I did it!!! I finally pushed myself and got something published - already thinking what to do next.  But first this one.  I put together a ...