Monday, March 31, 2014

Happy Monday - Tutu pictures

Happy Monday morning to you all!!!  Go a nice run in with my tutu on Saturday.  It was back to being humid in Florida, but its all good, just means I'm strengthening my lungs more.

I promised pictures of the tutu so here is the in process and the finished product of mine and Joceyln's tutu's and our running shirts!!!  Hope you enjoy and much as I did making them.







It says: What makes someone special? I suppose it all depends.  It's what's unique in each of us. - Ariel (Jocelyn's favorite character!!!) 



Please pray for Jocelyn she is having a lot of pain and her tube is bleeding, they go back to CHOP on Tuesday and hopefully the doctors can help.  She also starts intense physical therapy on Tuesday because her vertebraes are smashed up against her ribs and her spine is shaped like a S.

Joy is still in the hospital - she is doing well thought she has grown and inch and after dropping some weight is gaining weight again.  

Happy Monday, may your day be filled with many blessings. 

P.s. If you wouldn't mind could you please help spread the word about the 5k race I'm helping organize - its on April 19th at 5:30 pm.  https://www.facebook.com/pages/Egg-Scramble-5k/382247451904728

No comments:

I did it!!! I am Published

 I did it!!! I finally pushed myself and got something published - already thinking what to do next.  But first this one.  I put together a ...