Friday, March 21, 2014

Are you wearing Crazy socks today?

Why wear crazy socks? To show your support of World Down Syndrome Day (WDSD).  Now for those that know me you know that I only wear matching socks when I run, because I haven't gotten enough compression socks yet to mix and match and have them be on the correct feet!!  However I went out of my way today to make sure they were crazy and mismatching.

By now you all know I belong to a group called I Run for Michael.  If you haven't yet check them out http://www.whoirun4.com/.

The group is an amazing bunch of people who are full of love and support for all.  We laugh and we cry, we pray and we sign praises.  Every day I am touched by this group - by what the "runners" do and by what our buddy's also push themselves to do.  We are setting goals and shattering them every day on both sides.

So get out there and rock your crazy socks today!!!

Happy Friday!!!! May your day be filled with many blessings.

my crazy socks for WDSD!!!


No comments:

I did it!!! I am Published

 I did it!!! I finally pushed myself and got something published - already thinking what to do next.  But first this one.  I put together a ...