Tuesday, March 18, 2014

today I'm back at it

So after all the days of starting 25, I have built back up to lifting weights again.  I am starting with two days a week - this week was today (at lunch) and it will be Thursday (probably at lunch again).  I like the break up to my day, and thankfully my gym is just down the road.  I know working out at lunch doesn't always work, because work can get in the way.  However, for now I've decided to try it until it I can't make it work anymore and then I will adjust my schedule again and figure out where I need to pencil it in.

I also have a cycle program by itrain on my phone - a 20 min and a 40 min - which is great to let me get in a bit of cross training cardio on non running days.

Progress in the right direction, is measure in the steps you take, not the steps you don't take.

Happy Tuesday, may your day be filled with blessings.

No comments:

I did it!!! I am Published

 I did it!!! I finally pushed myself and got something published - already thinking what to do next.  But first this one.  I put together a ...