Thursday, March 27, 2014

Today is just another Day

Well its weigh in day again - happens same time every week.  Its not till later, but hey it is what it is.  Either the work of done this week will change the scale or it won't.  I know I am eating healthier and I am working out more consistently.  That is healthy for my blood, my bones, my lungs and my heart - if the weight wants to be stubborn so be it - eventually it will move if I stay consistent.


Running buddy/coach fact:
"It started off when Jocelyn was born at 26 weeks she had a NG tube while she was in the NICU. Then at the age of 2 she was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer she had a brovaic (central line) for TPN (intervenes feeding) and chemo and a g-tube for feeding! She has never tolerated the NG and g-tube for feeding so we tried a GJ- tube well that didn't work so we went back to the brovaic up until recently because Jocelyn kept on getting blood infections and she would wind up in ICU  we had the broviac pulled on December 19 2013 and she got a j-tube placed thank god she is tolerating the feeds because I don't know where we would be without it" from her page Hope for Jocelyn (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Hope-for-Jocelyn/351637158314602)




No comments:

I did it!!! I am Published

 I did it!!! I finally pushed myself and got something published - already thinking what to do next.  But first this one.  I put together a ...