Monday, March 3, 2014

Happy Monday to you all

Good Morning! Happy Monday!

   Don't curse me out.  My Gram always said you choose your attitude for the day - and I chose to be happy!

Today was Week 2 day 1 of my start the day of with 25.  Last week I made it all week with Sunday off.  Sunday is my day of rest - no work outs that day.  I also had another accomplishment last week.  We usually go out or order in on Friday nights.  This week was Chinese.  Unfortunately I have realized that when I eat Chinese I end up spending the next 3-4 days work it off just to get back to where I was.  This week I went else where and got a deli sandwich.  So far it doesn't seem like I'm fighting off that.  We shall see where this week takes me.

I am also very busy helping organize my first 5k - Egg Scramble 5k to be help April 19th at 5:30 pm!!!  We are 48 days out.  Check out our page and event: http://www.fellowshippalmbay.org/eggscramble5k/
We are also on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Egg-Scramble-5k/382247451904728

Hope your week is filled with many blessings

No comments:

I did it!!! I am Published

 I did it!!! I finally pushed myself and got something published - already thinking what to do next.  But first this one.  I put together a ...