Thursday, March 20, 2014

I feel cute today

I'm feeling good and cute in my clothes today.  Turns out this is a really good thing since I gained this week.  This is mot a surprise to me though. See I went back to really lofty g this week.  I mean I pushed weights o. Tuesday and I still feel it today! This is how my body reacts when I lift. In a few weeks I will benefit from this weeks workout.  Knowing that helps.  Feeling cute in my cloths today really helps to keep the "voices" at bay.

So here is a selfie for you all. Seeing the doc tomorrow. - with the ever present water bottle.  I usually drink around 6 of these a day minimum and haven't had a soda in over a month and a half.  I so wish the remove soda and drink more water lifestyle changes worked for me.  :)


Happy Thursday, may it be filled with blessings

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You look great too!!!

I did it!!! I am Published

 I did it!!! I finally pushed myself and got something published - already thinking what to do next.  But first this one.  I put together a ...