Friday, March 14, 2014

Happy PI day!

Happy PI day! Yes I am showing my GEEK today - it is 3.14 as in the mathematical constant PI. hehehe

However I am watching my sugar in take so instead of pie today I have two sweet things to share:

Last night ran the corporate 5k and PR'ed!!! (Personal Record).  Last year I ran this race in 49:29, this year 47:36!!! Almost 2 minutes!!!   My lungs burned at the end, still scared from the asma attack at the Disney run, however the only way to fix lungs and train them to be better is to push that limit.  Though I hate throwing up, when it comes to running and asma pushing to that limit is actually beneficial in increasing your speed and lowering your times.

The second thing is - even though I gained on the scale this week, it was measurement time and the results are good. I hadn't actually measured since September. All measurements down, except 1, my chest is 1/2" bigger.  I've been doing a lot of pushups and tricep dips - so that can be attributed to the peck muscles gaining.

  9/1/13 3/14/14 Change
Upper arms 16 15.5 -0.5
chest 46 46.5 0.5
waist 48 47.5 -0.5
hips 54 52.5 -1.5
thighs 25 24 -1


Sweet, sweet treats for this PI day!

Happy Friday, may it be filled with many blessings. 

No comments:

I did it!!! I am Published

 I did it!!! I finally pushed myself and got something published - already thinking what to do next.  But first this one.  I put together a ...