Thursday, March 13, 2014

Ugh!

I'm up 0.6 lbs this week.  So I'm still down 1 which is good, but annoying.  I see the homiopathic doc again next Friday.  Not sure whats up from last week and this week.

Thankfully tonight I will be running in the Corporate 5k.  A nice hard run will help drown out the frustration of my body weight fluctuating so much.  Added bonus - my running friend and I get to run together tonight again.  Lately our schedules have been off and so we have been running along.  It will be so nice to run together again.

One of the highlights of the Corporate run every year is the Green Beer, in honor of St. Patty's day.  However, this year I will not be partaking as I have given up alcohol for lent.  I was/am hoping that these 40 days of removing this will help give my weight loss an extra boost.

Happy Thursday, may it be filled with many blessings

No comments:

I did it!!! I am Published

 I did it!!! I finally pushed myself and got something published - already thinking what to do next.  But first this one.  I put together a ...