Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Set your goals high

Good Morning!

I've updated the side of my page - did you notice?  I have created countdown clocks for each of my upcoming races that I know about.  As I plan others they will be added.  Setting goals is very important for me to stay motivated, but I also have to have viability to those goals.  In moments of weakness those visible reminders can stop me from choosing something I will wish later I hadn't.  We are all human, we will screw up, its what we do after that that truly matters.

I RUN 4 Jocelyn Fact:
My buddy/coach Jocelyn is 16.  She is a big fan of the little mermaid.  My mind is busy thinking of ways I can portray this as I run.  The run on April 5th I have to wear blue (work competition between buildings), but I will see what I can incorporate to represent little mermaid.

Happy Tuesday! May it be filled with many blessings.

P.s. Its bridge day today!

No comments:

I did it!!! I am Published

 I did it!!! I finally pushed myself and got something published - already thinking what to do next.  But first this one.  I put together a ...