Monday, March 24, 2014

Weekend Recap

So the homeopathy visit went well.  We took the same remedy and upped the magnitude of it.  On Thursday I started the day with a minor headache - being on a remedy I cannot take any medicine for it.  Over the day it build, that by just after lunch I was very nauseous.  Needless to say that the 4 1/2 hour trip north was not a fun trip, but we stopped and got some ARNICA before heading up and that took the edge off.  I but my feet in heat and cold on the back of my neck once we got up north and that helped another notch down.
Friday I awoke feeling better, but the head ache was still lingering.  By the time I got to the doc's it was worse, but not as bad as the day before, Thank Goodness!!!   Doc said that this was a sign that the remedy was working and that we were just at that line between when another dose was needed.  The rest of that day the headache stayed the same and the next day I had some twinges but that was it for it.   So far today there are still some twinges, but very minor!!! So happy.

We got in three nice 2+ mile walks this weekend.  The weather was perfect, the scenery beautiful, and the company cherished.

My sister-in-law is pregnant with number 3 and labor started (she is past her due date so it is all good), however the labor stopped.  We are still waiting on news of the new niece to make her appearance.  So please if you are a praying person send prayers that way for a safe and healthy delivery.

The other very exciting news for this weekend - I got rematched with a running buddy/coach!!! Due to issues out of our control things did not work with Makwa.   Now we are matched with a lovely young lady named Jocelyn.  As I post I will introduce you to this lovely young lady.  She is either 15 or 16 - we just got matched so I can't tell if I just missed her birthday.   She is at the Children's Hospital for more tests and such today so if you can also send your prayers for her we would both appreciate it.

I suppose that is all for this Monday, I will be hitting the gym shortly for my lunch workout.

Happy Monday!! May it be filled with many blessings.


No comments:

I did it!!! I am Published

 I did it!!! I finally pushed myself and got something published - already thinking what to do next.  But first this one.  I put together a ...