Friday, March 28, 2014

It's Friday!!!

Wahooo!!! This week has just had a lot of running around in it, so I'm very glad it is Friday and we have to plans for the weekend.  Some of you may have seen the TuTu controversey all over facebook yesterday -well I have never been a big tutu wearer, but yesterday inspired me to do something about that.  I bought the materials and started making one, colors provided by my running buddy/coach.  It is almost complete and has lots of SPARKLE!!  I will be making Jocelyn a matching one - she is a  big TuTu fan :).   When they are both complete I will share some processes pictures and finished pictures.

Please keep my sister-in-law and baby Joy in your prayers.  They are still at the hospital.  They are recovering and are ready to go home, but some more tests are being run.

Also please keep Jocelyn in your prayers as she is back at CHOP today meeting with doctors.  Praying they can help her so she isn't in so much pain.

May you all have blessing filled weekends!

Happy Friday!

here is the TUTU info if you would like to know what is going on, but missed TuTu

No comments:

I did it!!! I am Published

 I did it!!! I finally pushed myself and got something published - already thinking what to do next.  But first this one.  I put together a ...