Thursday, April 10, 2014

an up and a down

So I awoke today to put on pants that use to be tight fitting normally!!! Wahoo!

Then I went to weigh in .... And to my surprise I gained 2 pounds.

Ugh! So goes my weight loss journey. I am chauking this weeks weigh in to my body adjusting to the changes I'm making.  I am choosing to celebrate my pants fitting better and to my success in speed training this week. 0:20 more seconds off my 1 mile training time.

Non-scale victories are just as important to celebrate.

We are down to 9 days before the egg scramble 5k race I have been helping organize since august! It's crazy that it is finally here.  This next week and a half are going to be crazy busy with details, buy I love it!

Update on Jocelyn (by IRUN4 buddy) - her results from her brain MRI show that her brain tumor is stable, which is good news!!!   She was not able to go in for the overnight EEG because the hospital called and said they had a lot of patients with the Flu.  If Jocelyn gets the flu she has to have a hospital stay, because he immune system cannot fight it.

Happy Thursday, may it be filled with many blessings.


No comments:

I did it!!! I am Published

 I did it!!! I finally pushed myself and got something published - already thinking what to do next.  But first this one.  I put together a ...