Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Tuesday - Pray for Jocelyn

Jocelyn got some results yesterday ... not the greatest, but it gives them more things to test.  I am asking for prayers for the fever to go away and her counts to go back up.

Mimaw and I have conquered day 2 of the 5 am 5k!  It feels good, I am tired, but glad we are doing it.

Here is the update from Jocelyn's page (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Hope-for-Jocelyn/351637158314602)

Buddy [Jocelyn] has to have a glucose test done the test is 5 hours long we will hear tomorrow when that will be done her body is not making glucose at all it took the doctor's 3 hours to come up with a plan they never saw this kind of sugar levels they are thinking about a insulin pump for during the day...while we were at CHOP buddy's [Jocelyn's] fever spiked to 102 so they sent us to the lab for a blood culture and a CBC the CBC came back and buddy's [Jocelyn's] white blood cell count is 2 it is supposed to be around 10 so they are really worried about that also her red blood cell count is only 8 so if it drops to 7 she will need a blood transfusion so hopefully it doesn't drop to 7 


Happy Tuesday! May it be filled with many blessings. 

In honor of Mother's day this Sunday - picture today is from a few year back of Mom and Dad with all there kids and grandkids at the time.  


No comments:

I did it!!! I am Published

 I did it!!! I finally pushed myself and got something published - already thinking what to do next.  But first this one.  I put together a ...