Monday, May 5, 2014

Uffta Back to Monday!

What a Crazy week! If you've been following the posts you know all about it.  We are still down one vehicle.  We are awaiting a part that hopefully will fix the problem.  So this week is more morning time with the hubs on the drive in.

We also have the Mimaw with us for the next two weeks and her and I made a plan, each morning we are getting up before I have to leave (which means 5 am) and we are walking a 5k.  Its great to have someone to workout with at that hour of the morning.  However, I am feeling a bit tired this afternoon.  I have a bag of nuts for an afternoon snack that will hopefully give me a little more energy.

Other than that life is going back to its normal routine.

Update on IRun4 buddy Jocelyn (including pictures):
  She is back at CHOP today to have the glucose monitor taken out, and hopefully get some answers.  Then Tuesday and Thursday back for PT! Thursday is Pool time PT!   She woke up with a fever today - please pray that this goes away - fevers are a very scary thing in her world.  They can mean hospital says.

And the much awaited Prom pictures:

Happy Monday! May it be filled with many blessings!





No comments:

I did it!!! I am Published

 I did it!!! I finally pushed myself and got something published - already thinking what to do next.  But first this one.  I put together a ...