Tuesday, July 1, 2008

75 - long day

Just had a long day at work. Got home about 8 pm tonight. I changed and got right on my wii fit. I put in 22 minutes and felt so tired I just couldn't do any more. Sometimes that is how days are and we have to listen to our bodies. I used the rule of thumb of start exercising and you don't know, sometimes your body will carry you further than you first imagined. That is usually what happens to me, I am so tired when I start but as I get going I get more energized. Not too night, so I knew it was time to stop and say that was good enough for tonight.

I have 5 points left for today. I got in 2 fruits and 3 veggies. I usually do better on my veggies - at least one more - but I was out in the lab today and so I couldn't eat my normal snack of carrots or cucumbers.

Here are the workout details:
strength - 11min
hula hoop - 11min3189
Total Wii Fit - 22 minutes

Happy Wednesday to All - yes I know tomorrow is Wednesday, just getting an early start.

No comments:

I did it!!! I am Published

 I did it!!! I finally pushed myself and got something published - already thinking what to do next.  But first this one.  I put together a ...