Thursday, July 24, 2008

97 - Great News

Ok so I know I am posting this a day late, but better late than never. Yesterday I saw the DR that started this all - I was 15 lbs lighter than the last time I started with him. (I was heavier at his office than at WW).

YEAH!!!!!!! Super Excited!

I had a huge craving for pizza last night - pizza is usually a red light food for me, meaning I can just eat my normal portions, but I got pizza anyways last night (it keeps it from feeling like I am on a diet, cause I'm not). and.... I only had 2 pieces!! Go ME!

Ok other than that I took about a 20 minute light walk and did about 20 minutes of resistence training.

No comments:

I did it!!! I am Published

 I did it!!! I finally pushed myself and got something published - already thinking what to do next.  But first this one.  I put together a ...