Saturday, July 26, 2008

DAY 100!!!!

And what a day - I lost 3.4lbs this week. That puts me at a total loss of 13.5!!!!!! Wahoo!! What has been working?
Lots of veggies.
Fruit only in the am - unless it is a banana after I run.
Not thinking like I am on a diet. - this has been the most important over the long run. By not thinking I'm on a diet and don't ever feel deprived or like I can't have anything. I haven't had Mcdonald's in about a month, but not because I don't want to just because I have stuff I want to eat at home. I had pizza the other day and didn't feel guilty.

Running has helped a lot. I spent so many years as a soccer player or training for soccer that I think my body expects to run. As long as I don't over do it and I take it slow - because I'm not a training althete any more I should be able to continue. I am going to check out a local running store today to see about a new pair of shoes and if they have anything to make it easier to run with Tank!

Well I hope everyone has a great Saturday.

No comments:

I did it!!! I am Published

 I did it!!! I finally pushed myself and got something published - already thinking what to do next.  But first this one.  I put together a ...