Thursday, July 10, 2008

83- night off

Well I got in 2 veggies and 3 fruits. I was out in the lab at work all day so I didn't get to get in my usually snacks.
I was 2 under my points.

I did not work out. As some of you know my upper back has been hurting me - which has lead me to a great chiropractor down here. But last night it was hurting so bad I slept with a heating pad on all night. It does feel better this moring.

My husbands parents come down tomorrow and stay through Tuesday - another big test on this journey - not because my inlaws are coming down - just in my weight loss journey while with them.

:-) Happy Fake Friday to ME!

No comments:

I did it!!! I am Published

 I did it!!! I finally pushed myself and got something published - already thinking what to do next.  But first this one.  I put together a ...