Monday, June 9, 2008

53 - good day

Well today was a good day. My husband had an interview. I got in 30 minutes of a workout. I got in 2 veggies and 1 fruit. Then my husband suggested we check out the new restaurant that just opened. It was wonderful. I did have all the point values so I think I may have gone over just and little bit, but I was really proud that I only ate half the steak (they didn't have a smaller option) and my side was a veggie. I had a salad with vinegrette and I did the fork dip thing and didn't even use a fourth of the dressing - if that had all been poured on there it would have been drowning.
Last night I - even though I went to bed early - I tossed and turned and only really got about 4 hours of sleep, so even though it is only 10 to 9 I am off to bed, for hopefully a more restfull night.

Have a great Tuesday.

No comments:

I did it!!! I am Published

 I did it!!! I finally pushed myself and got something published - already thinking what to do next.  But first this one.  I put together a ...