Friday, June 13, 2008

57 - Its Friday

Ok! Well what a week it has been. First lets start with today:
I stayed within my points. I had 2 veggies and no fruit.
I worked out on my wii fit for 40 minutes (stepping and running).

Our house in Palo Iowa:
We are pretty sure that it is flooded, but we do not know the extent of the damage. Palo has been mandatory evacuated since Wednesday night and according to the news reports it could be up to 2 weeks before they let any body back in. (This is for safety reasons) And by not letting any one back in - I mean all the ins and outs of Palo are blocked by the National Guard (according to the local news). When it is safe to return my husband is going to go back and check out the damage and take care of any paper work that may be need.

And now the hope that God has given us: Before the floods hit there was someone interested in our house and was going to make an offer. We do not know the status of that now, but we hope this person is still interested and we can just negotiate after we assess the damage.

My husband and I are both of the mind that we cannot do anything right now so we are keeping the worring to a minimum - because it sure won't help.

Then on to the more immediate matters - tomorrow is weigh in day! I can't believe it has been almost two months since I started this whole journey. I believe I have made some real life changing habits. I work out 5-6 days a week for a minimum of 30 minutes - with out stressing about where to fit it in. I am getting a lot better and getting in my fruits and veggies, not completely all 5 a day I'm suppose to get - but that will come. And the best habit --- when I go out to restaurants it is getting easier and easier to pick the right types of foods and not even feel deprived.

Well we shall see what tomorrow brings.

Happy Friday the 13th! ~ :-)

No comments:

I did it!!! I am Published

 I did it!!! I finally pushed myself and got something published - already thinking what to do next.  But first this one.  I put together a ...